Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stupid people.

After lunch, I was walking to my next class, right. This guy comes up, and being a sarcastic little bitch, goes "Hi, Ma'am, I think you're really cute." I just look at him like "wtf" and he goes back to his friends and I can hear him talking shit and laughing. Like, seriously? I know I'm fucking ugly, I DON'T need to be constantly reminded.

I mean, I don't even know this guy! Why do people feel the need to be assholes?! So, yeah, I was pissed for a short part of the day. :/

/End Rant

5 comments:

  1. ppl will be assholes no matter what. it doesnt really matter who you are, what you look like, if they decide they want to gain popularity at your expense, they simply will.
    being pretty doesnt save you either. you run the risk of being called a ho or worse. being pretty makes you a target for the 'mean girls' too. they are vicious. id rather be beat up by boy bullies.
    we just have to have a think skin and do our best to ignore people like that. they are sad lonley losers who have such low self esteem they need to make others lower than they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I try to ignore it but I end up getting really pissed over it. I get mad easily. xD :[

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, that sucks Fire, people are assholes though, no matter what. There's not much you can do to shut them up, and if you fight back, they only come at your stronger :/
    it's hard to ignore sometimes but sometimes there's nothing else you can do :(

    -alexis <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you aren't ugly. I don't think anyone is completely ugly. Maybe a bad feature or two, but you aren't ugly at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alexis: I know, I know. :(

    @Chocolate: Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete