Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I don't like Wednesdays.

Well, honestly, I don't like Mon-Thurs and half of Friday. :/
The first Wednesday of the month, after my 3rd block class, we have to go to clubs. Well, since I don't have a club I have to stay in the classroom with some other club. I hate it because this kid stands in front of the class and will say something stupid and thinks he's funny. He gets all smug like he's so hilarious and it gets on my nerves. xD

Urgh, EA locked my 8000th post party thread. D:

My internet has been very mean to me lately.

3 comments:

  1. aw poor Firestar. Hopefully tomorrow is better for u. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shit gets on my nerves too FS. And I'm sorry about your internet! And why are they locking the party threads again? I thought they were being more lenient on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's EA. They don't know what they're doing ever. :S
    Thanks vidkid and today has been better! :D

    ReplyDelete