Thursday, April 8, 2010

Well, I had an interesting morning.

First off, at my house, I have a long driveway. At the top of the driveway there's the mailbox, then a steep hill. You know those white vans that pedophiles use to lure little kids in with free candy? Well, this morning as I was getting ready for school I passed by my window when I saw that van crashed into the trees at the bottom of the hill. :/
The guy there was ok, he was just dumb and backed up too far down the hill. W/e. Police cars and ambulances came. Blah blah blaaahh. People on the bus kept asking me what happened. Funny how people that NEVER talk to you, talk to you when they wanna know something. :/
So, how was you guy's day? :]

4 comments:

  1. lol thats pretty funny. i was outside with my kids once and a taxicab swerved around the corner too fast and smashed into a pole. right in front of us! it was pretty exciting. no one was hurt, but i think the driver was overtired or under the influence or somthing.
    its neat when stuff happens right on your street :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr! xD
    Just how the guy got his van down there..like..he was just dumb..xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD LOL.

    One time...One time...One time...Erm...I forget. :P XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Silly Mikey. ;D xD

    ReplyDelete