Thursday, April 8, 2010

I've been temporarily banned! Wtf!

Hello firestar77_2,

Your EA Account has been suspended due to a violation of our Terms of Service. This suspension not only restricts your access to TheSims3.com, but also limits your access to any other EA online property.

The violation you are being suspended for can be found below:


What do you guys think?
I know, I know, I am SOO creative with names.
I'm still working on it, though.>

Any further violations can result in another suspension or even a permanent account ban.

If you have any questions regarding this violation, we recommend you take a look at the EA Terms of Service by clicking on the link below:

http://legal.ea.com/legal/legal.jsp?language=en

If you have any general questions or concerns regarding this suspension, our support team is available to answer any questions you may have at the following address:

http://support.ea.com.

If you wish to appeal this suspension, take a look at the following article:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/terminated_form.php

Sincerely,

Electronic Arts Customer Support.

EA.com Customer Relations

There you have it. I've been temporarily banned. I'm not fuckin logging out. I'm emailing Support this is fuckin ridiculous.

19 comments:

  1. Walden95 says EA works too hard on their invisible book of code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow MJ lover! I'm SO sorry to hear that you got banned, and for NOTHING it seems. I'm sorry to say it doesn't surprise me, but it still sucks just the same...

    Viva la Revolucion, and congrats on the new blog! You're using my all-time favorite combo, black & purple (and the blu!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ug.. i think they just come up with new reasons to ban people. that definately isnt in the rules... and LOTS of ppl post links to thier sites i saw like 5 just today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTF!!! There were a number of people posting about their new blogs! So why you? Do you think it was the "brownies" convo? Maybe someone didn't like it and reported? I would feel responsible cuz I started it! Hippie is very sad and angry now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so ridiculous >:/

    Good luck with getting any sense out of them though- they still haven't got back to me regarding my ban :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. today is 'off topic friday' im going to go on the forum and make as many off topic posts as possible.. just to make a point. let them ban me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It wasn't for that, hippiedippie. Even if it was, nothing bad was said.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing bad was said "outright" but if some anti-drug nut understood the implied meaning, they might have reported you....but why not me?
    Otherwise, I really don't get it! Dolphinz blog thread was moved to another section and
    Dlsoccer's blog thread was left alone. It just doesn't make sense!

    ReplyDelete
  9. True. But then again, EA doesn't make sense. In the email, I'm banned for my original post on my blog thread. If I was banned for the brownies thing wouldn't it tell me that's what I was banned for? ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your ban :( Bans can be vague or ambiguous it seems....very berry vague.

    PS

    I wouldn't think it'd be for the brownies, or it would've mentioned talk about untalkables

    ReplyDelete
  11. These bans are really out of hand. Maybe everyone should just create their own sites now.

    =/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shadow! I haven't seen you on the forums for a while.

    That's what it's come to. :[

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know, I quit Simming months ago. There's no sense of going to a site for a game I don't play anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't totally quit, though. I still browse the forum from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, ok. I still think you should post too. :]

    ReplyDelete