Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ttyl.

Well, tomorrow afternoon I'll be leaving for Europe. I'm going to visit Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam! I'm excited/scared. xD 7 hour plane ride is gonna kill me. >.> If I can get wifi, I'll try and lurk blogs and post on the forums when I can. :P I'll be back on the 13th. I'll update when I come back. If I don't show up for a week after the 13th, A: The plane crashed ._. or B: Something fucked up the internet. I'm scared of planes, w/e. xD

Oh, and my kitty got sick yesterday. :( She has an eye infection. She gets them once every 2 or 3 years. But she just HAD to get it before we leave. Now, I'll be worried about her the whole time. Hopefully, my dad remembers to give her the medicine. >.>

4 comments:

  1. Aww you're leaving. I'm not really into Europe, just the UK :P

    but anyway, don't fear, if it makes you feel better, cars are much more dangerous, even though survival is more likely in the case of a crash... Did that help!? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. That did help a little, but I'm still scurred. xD I mean, there's not much chance at survival when you're 40,000+ feet in the air. Now, I'm scaring myself more. xD >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip, FS! LOL, and don't have TOO much fun in Amsterdam, you lucky devil... ^_^ j/k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurry thru Paris and Brussels so you can hang in Amsterdam!! :)

    Many people never get this opportunity so forget about the internet and enjoy this while you can! Paris and Brussels are awesome and Amsterdam rocks!

    Have a safe flight and cya when you return!

    ReplyDelete