Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm back, lol.

I just got back home from Europe. ;D Paris was awesome, lots of hot guys there. Brussels was cool, not as much hot guys as Paris but still, and Amsterdam OMGOMGOMG I LOVED IT. Within 2 minutes of walking in Amsterdam city centre, I saw a cannabis coffeeshop, lmfao. The city reeks of weed, xD. I went to the pot museum! There was a sex museum too :S xD The souvenir shops sold marijuana seeds, shrooms, and in one shop I saw they were selling ecstacy, lmfao >.> What surprised me was when I saw cocaine behind some glass in that store too. >.> xD

Madame Tussauds there was pretty fucking awesome too. THERE WAS A MJ WAX FIGURE!!!!! xD
I'll post some pictures tomorrow or something. xD

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun. Wow Amsterdam seems really cool and laid back! Imagine if their was a cannabis coffee shop in the states. And sex museum? This sounds like my kind of place, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see pictures... Sounds like an "interesting" adventure XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd REEEEALLY love to see your pics, and O M G Amsterdam sound like a DREAM....I'm going with you next time! ;D

    Sounds like you had a great time -- can't wait to see those pics, you lucky sonofabitch! xD (i say that in a very endearing way, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, pictures please! And PLEASE show the wax figure one, even though I think I've seen it before :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're stupid, shrooms are illegal in Amsterdam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waheeeey, look at the macho anon. Don't make fun of my stupidness, ese. >:[

    Lol, pot's not legal either, it's just tolerated. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lmfao, pot is perfectly legal in Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete