Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh, hey. :]

Today was a very good day. My history teacher made a reference to South Park and I almost died. See, before the semester started, I heard a quite a few people saying that the history teacher I was going to have was a HUGE douche lord. So, I began dreading that class. On the day of the new semester I was expecting the worst when I walked into that classroom for the first time. But as it turns out, he's not so bad. He actually seems pretty cool. I mean, he quoted a line from Team America and I had almost died. Not many people have seen Team America but it's an awesome movie, kinda stupid but funny, nonetheless. It's hard to find someone that's actually seen it and knows of it's awesomeness.

Anyways, sometimes in class when explaining some historical event, he'd throw in a South Park line. Today, he was like "It's a Jersey thing.", and I almost died, once again because that's one of my favorite South Park episodes that he just quoted. So, I liked today and I'm happy I have no raging douche lord teachers this semester. :D

3 comments:

  1. My history is hilarious in the opposite way! He doesn't know anything about modern entertainment, but references to things we've never heard of then leads us on a wild goose chase for like 5 minutes asking us weird trivia like questions then we end on a whole different subject than the original one! He's too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfao, my teacher gets on a whole different subject for like almost the whole class too! XD Ahhh, I love teachers like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a history teacher thing! xP

    ReplyDelete