Sunday, November 21, 2010

American Music Awards

Okay! Well, Rihanna's performance started out awesome when she did Love The Way You Lie Part 2. Then it kinda went downhill from there. :/ Then Enrique's performance of Tonight was fucking awesome. Then, he sang I Like It. Omfg. I swear everytime I hear him perform that song, it sucks. He sounded horrible singing it. D: He usually sounds like a god in performances but I Like It... no. :(

Kid Rock's performance sounded actually good. xD And I hate to say it, but Justin Bieber's performance was *TRIPLE GASP* not bad... D: I was enraged when he won over Eminem.

Then I was sad cause Usher won over Trey Songz. :(


And I am once again ENRAGEDDDD that Bieber boy won over Eminem. D: Like seriously, whudafuck. :/

2 comments:

  1. justina beiber didn't won his awards!

    he just hacked the amas to be sure he wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rihanna's performance is best at the starting point i really liked it.

    ReplyDelete