Monday, October 18, 2010

I used to hate...

Jersey Shore. Then at the beginning of Season 2 I watched one episode out of boredom and now I love it. xD

I "disliked" Snooki at first but now since I saw the first 2 episodes of Season 1 (I'm so delayed xD), she's otay in my book. I hate The Situation so much. He's so cocky and I just want to throw a book at him. He is NOT HOT. xD Ronnie annoys me to no end and just by looking at his face, I want to punch him. xD Like steroids much? Sammi can totes do better. Angelina's a whore and she's annoying as hell. xD Jwoww is awesome. Vinny is awesome. He should get more credit for shit, I guess. :P Pauly is so pretty!!! I loooooove himmmm. xD Pauly is definitely my favorite, lol.

2 comments:

  1. I think I hate all of them except Jenny... Everyone else is just so damn annoying.

    *Goes to watch Jersey shore and proceeds to pull non existent hair out*

    ( I got a hair cut yesterday :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o
    Jenny's coo. My favorite girl cast member. xD

    ReplyDelete