Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-


Ranting time. ;D
So, I usually ride home from school with my friend (who is also my neighbor). Well, she likes to leave early cause she doesn't feel like going to her last class of the day sometimes. The one day I have to ride the bus, there's a substitute and it came late. THEN, after everyone was on the bus, one of the administrators come on and tells all the 2nd wave people to get off the bus cause 1st wave needs to be dropped off first. Weird cause there's only been ONE wave since like everrrr. So, a bunch of other kids and I get off the bus. Then they're like "OH SORRY, GET BACK ON THE BUS." So, we get back on. Then they're like "SORRY AGAIN, GET OFF THE BUS."
So, they fucked up the bus routes. GREEEEAT. We all got home a half hour late. Ugh. RAGE. xD
Kay, I'm done bitching now. ;D

3 comments: