Monday, July 26, 2010

Permabanned, yo.

Hello,

This email address, and all EA personas associated with it (including personas/accounts used for multiplayer games), have been permanently and fully terminated in our account system. This action was taken due the severity and number of violations of our Terms of Service committed with the personas associated with this email address.

As the decision in this matter is final, please know that it is possible that no further correspondence regarding this account will be acknowledged. This action was deemed necessary due to the nature of the offenses on the accounts. We regret having to take this final step, but it is entirely necessary on behalf of protecting the Electronic Arts community.

We respectfully ask that you please do not phone or email Electronic Arts regarding this matter from this point forward. We also ask that you understand and respect all statutes within the Terms of Service, as they still contractually apply to you as per the original agreement, especially the sections regarding terminated members of the service.

You can reference the Terms of Service at any time via the link at the bottom of every EA.com page or through the following direct URL: http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp

Thank you for your attention.
EA Forums Administrator
Customer Support

EA.com Customer Relations

Saw it coming. So, not gonna give me a reason, huh? Lol, kay. I'll try and repeal but I still got Ambitions. :]

12 comments:

  1. Well... At least you made it to 10,000... right!?

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I guess. But it's like starting all over again. xD

    I already came back! firestar77_3 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what the hell did you do? I don't pay attention to what goes on over there too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O noo, fire :( you better be coming back xD or else im'a be mad at yous :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ea is meany butts. They don't give reasons anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/firestar77_3
    ;D

    Well, I emailed them and they got back to me and said I got banned for saying cracker shouldn't be censored. .___________.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Munches saltines* I has nooo idea where that came from. :)

    Sucks you have to start back at zero. :( But you're back! Yippee!

    And I saw that thread. Its completely idiotoc, crass, and innapropriate they targeted you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I know. :[

    Ah well, it was bound to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer later thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete