Thursday, June 3, 2010

More bullshit

People are still idiots. I was sitting at lunch today and I saw this guy going up to these random girls and asking them if they would like to date his friend. Well, these girls just happen to not be the prettiest girls. After he talked with each girl he went back to his table and laughed his ass off with his friends about it. Then, guess what? He decided to come over to my table. GREAT. Then he started the "You see him over there?" I totally cut him off. :P I told him I saw him go over to all those girls saying the same thing. He said "No no! I'm serious". Huh. SERIOUS, MY ASS. I told him to go away. Nicely, though. I don't like being mean to people. :( Anyways, I'm sure he went back to his friends to laugh and shit. :S

/end

6 comments:

  1. You should have flipped shit. A guy like that needs his ass kicked nice and hard. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a lot of people at your school must be dicks huh? I hate dicks lol X(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. Well, he can go choke on one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the boys at my school are like that. Not one decent boy for Pink :/ Way to tell him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hell firestar, I'm sorry to hear that. >:{ People like that just burn me the fuck up. He and his boys can choke on each others' poles.

    That happened to us in college -- my roommate (lifelong friend); she was very overweight and shy, and one day in the dorm cafeteria a group of football players started taunting her, saying shit (and laughing) like "my boy over here wants to holla at you!" She was MORTIFIED because it was in front of the entire frikkin' cafeteria (they weren't trying to hide it). She was already pretty unstable, and that just sent her over the edge.

    I was so pissed that I marched over to their table and told them off (I'll do that shit in less than a heartbeat if someone fucks with my friend. Always). I told them to pick on someone with their own IQ's (geeky much?), and to quit acting like we were all still in jr. high.

    Some of them apologized, and one dude came up to us as we were leaving a little later on. He gave a really sincere apology, and I told him not to apologize to me, but to her. He did (he was the quarterback, and he was really a nice guy caught up in childish bullshit), and it was all good (she was still a little messed up tho). Ended up good for me cuz I went out with him a few times after that, heh, and...yeah, that was cool ;)

    But you did the right thing with those stupid punks. People like that are flies, just swat them and ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. I was holding back. xD

    I would have killed those guys! What douche bags. D:< It's awesome that they apologized, though. Usually egotistical bastards like that don't give a flying fuck. :(

    ReplyDelete